6-Hour Classroom Course specifically for adults age 18-20 who have never previously been licensed or completed an approved driver education course.
- 6-Hr Secretary of State Approved Classroom Instruction (currently only offered on Saturdays – contact office for schedule)
- Assistance in preparing for the Secretary of State Certified Driver’s Education Exam.
- Light (working) lunch served during the course
- Certificate of Completion provided (upon request after successful completion of the course)
- Discounted Behind-The-Wheel (BTW) driving sessions available (only for those ADE students that feel they need BTW training)
- Home Pick-up and Drop-off (driving sessions only)
- Experienced Classroom Teachers and Driving Instructors