REDD Driving School continues to offer classes and driving services while remaining in compliance with Illinois’ COVID-19 guidelines:
Current REDD Driving students/parents will be contacted to schedule their Behind-The-Wheel training. Please reference the outline below for specifics on how this scheduling process will occur.
Our new Behind-The-Wheel training process will include the following safeguards to assist in maintaining a safe and healthy environment for both students and instructors:
Students and instructors will be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions upon confirmation of their scheduled Behind-The-Wheel training time. If students answer “yes” to any of the following questions, they will be required to reschedule their training:
- Has anyone in the home experienced symptoms (e.g., sore throat, body aches, coughing, shortness of breath or a fever of 100.4 °F or higher) within the last 14 days?
- Within the last month, has anyone in the home been in close contact (closer than 6ft for at least 15 minutes without use of a mask) with someone confirmed to have COVID-19?
- Students and instructors will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the training vehicle.
- Before and after each driving session, the training vehicle will be thoroughly sanitized (e.g., door handle, steering wheel, dashboard, gear shift, seatbelt, rearview mirror, etc.)
- Each training vehicle will be equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- Windows on training vehicles will be opened, appropriate for weather conditions, during each training session to allow for fresh air to flow through the vehicle.